Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Back Ya'll!

After a crazy 3 weeks, I'm back to a somewhat normal state. A lot has happened in those 3 weeks. A major project has gone live at work with much gnashing of the teeth. Still. And I went to Pittsburgh, PA for 4 days. Mom brought home a cat from a friend of hers who has been declawed named Morris. His previous home had 2 other cats that constantly tormented him, so we decided to bring him here. And he's settled in very well. I hope to have a pic up tomorrow for everyone to see. Beautiful cat and exceptionally friendly.

Also, I have some sad news. None of the kittens made it. Apparently Momcat stopped feeding them while I was in Pittsburgh and when I got back they were too far gone to save. But that's nature for you.

Sir Snarklepants on the other hand is coming along famously! Below are some pics I took this afternoon with that snazzy new camera that I still haven't learned to operate properly. But I did get a book on Amazon that was delivered today that should be very helpful.

I swear he knows just how to pose whenever he sees that camera come out.

Photobucket

This is Momcat. She is brought to you by the letter U

Photobucket

And I cemented my love for pooties, I mean cats with this awesome tattoo last night! It hurt like crazy, but I think it was well worth it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, that's where I've been for the last 3 weeks. And I'll be traveling to San Francisco for work in about 2 weeks. After that, I'm done with traveling for a while. I miss my babies too much when I'm away.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Daniel Roos said...

Nice tat. Are you going to start flashing kitten related gang signs at the office now?