Sunday, September 20, 2009

I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!

Today I was in a training session all day and met a very nice colleague from Seattle, WA. We ended up going to lunch at a place called The Slanted Door, a Vietnamese restaurant in the Ferry Building at the Port of San Francisco. Here are some pics of the view from the restaurant:

Picture-2 021

This was our waitress:

Picture-2 022

This is the building itself:

Picture-2 016

The fog here is beautiful to watch and after class, I went and picked up some dinner from a deli across the street and came back and sat on the balcony. Below is a view of the Coit Tower with fog rolling in around it:



Tomorrow night I am doing the twilight tour of Alcatraz. I can't wait!!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! When do I get ot go somewhere?

Anonymous said...

Donde esta el snarkle pantso?