Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 2

I didn't sleep much last night and tried to sleep some today but couldn't. I finally managed to get a shower and get dressed. I went to Pet Smart to look for a puppy to adopt. I need something to fill this hole and distract me from the pain.

Every road I turned on had memories of Mom. Places we used to shop, eat, etc. I tried to sit on the back patio, but all I could see were the plants and trees we planted together and projects that never got started and now never will. Please let this end soon. I don't know if I can take much more.

I'm going to the funeral home tomorrow at 10 to discuss options. I know she wanted to be cremated, but I also want to have some sort of service so that family and friends can get together. I'll post the details when I get them.

I just wasn't ready for this.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: