Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Counting Down the Days

I'm just counting down the days until I can get Sir Snarklepants fixed. He likes to hang out underneath our neighbor's car and that's how his brother got hurt. But as soon as he's snipped, he'll be inside, and no Brian Neuticles will NOT be an option! So here's some vid of his majesty lazing around on a hot summer day. And his paws kill me. I don't know why, but I just love them. He's not real happy about being woke up:



I also got some shots of the other kittens. I've started leaving moist food out for them in the afternoon. They can smell is and gets them out from underneath the porch and it prompts Momcat to nurse them a little more.



Here's video of the black one and the one I call "Camera Hog" playing:



It won't be too long before they'll be venturing out without Momcat. Hopefully I can find homes for them all. Have a great evening everyone!!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

mskitty said...

Awwww ... SO cute. Do you know how old they are - did you see Momcat suddenly stop being pregnant? I just came over from dKos, so maybe you've said so elsewhere, but ... is there anyone who will get upset if you get Momcat fixed? Kittens are the cutest thing in the world - that's why I do rescue - but it's hard to justify letting more be born :( Still - enjoy them now! I think the size they are is about the cutest age - and they're almost big enough to adopt out, so ... it's definitely time to start looking for homes - especially if you're going to get them adopted out in pairs, or into household with other cats - two kittens are about four times as cute as one kitten.

DJShay said...

We've been wanting to get her fixed, but the vet won't do until a certain amount of time after the birth of her last litter. And she keeps going into heat before the other kittens are weaned. I'm crossing my fingers this time though.