Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It Ain't Just The Daily Snarkle Anymore!!

Well folks, it looks like I'm not only going to be doing a daily diary on my adopted stray, Sir Snarklepants, but also on the brand spanking new kittens I found yesterday when I was mowing the yard. I'll be posting daily on their progress as well as Sir Snarklepants, who by the way has an appointment this Friday at 4:00pm to get lab work and vaccinations and to set an appt to have him fixed and chipped.

Snarkle has gotten a lot better around me lately. He sometimes runs if I make a sudden move, but is now comfortable with me petting him with no food enticement. Here's a cute video of me watering the plants in out front yard and him being fascinated over the hose. I think he's still lonely and misses his brother MArble.

Keep in mind that the pics and the video are coming from a Cannon PowerShot, so please excuse the shaky frames. I'm hoping to upgrade to a mid range SLR and take some basic photography lessons,






Photobucket


And here's some fresh video of the new kittens. I think the all white one is going to look like Snarklepants when it gets older.







Photobucket


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

DJShay said...

I'm really hoping I can find homes for theses.