Friday, July 24, 2009

A New Toy For Snarklepants and Momcat Moves Kittens Again

Sir Snarklepants continues to be skittish, but is now regularly eating out of my hand and allowing me to pet him. On his terms of course. Here's him eating tuna, or rather grabbing tuna out of my hand. And Sammi, the local stray getting in on the action, The back patio's a mess because every time it rains, it pushed yard debris on to it, so excuse the mess:



And here is the new toy I got him. He really seems to like it.



And Momcat McLovin moved her babies AGAIN! This time under the steps of the front porch. I was too tired after my craptacular week to crawl around on all 4s to get pics, but I'll be sure to post some tomorrow after a good night's sleep. They are already used to humans now and some in fact follow me outsdide, so there shouldn't be any adjustmnebt period once they are adopted. I'm almost tempted to take this little guy in too. Hr's so full of adventure and personality!



Have a great weekend everyone!


Bookmark and Share







Sir

No comments: