Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting Discouraged

Snarkle still runs from me and acts like he wants to be petted, but tries to get away from me whenever I do pet him. It's been a crazy week and I haven't spent as much time with him as I should, but I will rectify that this weekend. I have my doubts I'll ever get him to be an indoor cat with reactions like this:





I'll just have to keep at it I guess. Meanwhile in the front of the house, the kittens are getting more adventurous. This little guy followed Momcat all the way from under the front porch to the carport



And the others are venturing out when I put moist food out for the Momcat. And they are very tame. When you pick them up they just seem to go limp. I'll have to get some video of that soon. Quite amusing.



Also, all the rain we've been getting has really made the wildflowers bloom. Here's some shots I took with my soon to be spare camera the Canon Power Shot. I am upgrading to a Nikon Digital SLR, so be prepared for some crazy looking pics in the future as I get used to "real" photography as opposed to just "point and click"

Picture 885

Picture 884

Picture 886

Picture 883

And one last picture of teh laziest cat evah!

Picture 881

Have a great weekend everyone!!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe he would move more if that collar wasn't weighing him down...

DJShay said...

Brian or Daniel, is that you? Only the best kitties get that kind of bling. I'm getting him a gold cap on his tooth next week!!