Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's Getting Ready To Storm

One of nice southern hot hazy, late in the day induced storms that cool the weather down about 10 to 15 degrees. So, no new pics or vids today, but here are some "outtakes" that I haven't posted yet. I had to bring work home with me too, so it's cut into my kitten time. enjoy!

The always sleeping Sir Snarklepants:

Photobucket

And a few rare "action" shots. These are hard to come by!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wonder how big he'll get? In some pictures it seems like he's all feet, which is fine with me. I love big kitties. It's fun watching him grow. Anybody know if paw size is an indication of how big they'll get?


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Brian Alterman said...

You know what they say about cats with big paws...

Brian Alterman said...

For poor snarklepus:

http://www.neuticles.com/faq.php

DJShay said...

that's just wrong. Period.