Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Peek At The New Momcat Location

I was able to get vid and pics of the kittens underneath the porch, with much body contortion on my part. I've seen 4 of the 5 remaining and the one I didn't see was the mostly black one with bits of white. She has them in an awkward location, so it may have been there and I just didn't see it because it was so dark.

You can see the solid black one and the one I now call "camera hog" because every time I go out to take pics, he's the first one to greet me.



They seem eager to be out in the world exploring. This is good. They are not afraid of humans and this will make finding homes for them much easier:



Here's the gray one trying to get in on the action, but can't quite fit through the in the hole in the lattice work:






And this is a great shot of one of them amongst the sedums:

Picture 822

Oh, and as a side note, most of the video and pics I post have been taken with a Canon Power Shot SD850 Elph. For a point and ahoot camera I think I've been getting some amazing pics and vids. And I'm not getting paid to say that :) I will soon be upgrading to a more robust SLR where I'll have more control over lighting, exposure, etc, but so far this little camera has performed like a dream. Just wanted to give it some love :)





Bookmark and Share

No comments: